Creo supports the Artists’ Bill of Rights and respects the copyright of our photographers, filmmakers, and artists at all times. By publishing the images and/or videos supplied by Creo, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this agreement as outlined below.
Image and/or video credit
- Each image and/or video must be credited as per the information downloaded with the file.
- Ownership and copyright of the image and/or video remains with the photographer, filmmaker or artist at all times.
- The permission granted in this agreement is personal to you and your downloaded image and/or video may not be used by any third party.
- If you are supplied with a website username and password by Creo you must not disclose these details to any third party.
Image and/or video use
- Images and/or videos are offered on a non-exclusive basis for single use only (i.e. for one edition of a single publication).
- Images and/or videos can be used in an editorial context only and must specifically refer to the event the image and/or video is connected with (for example, the Sony World Photography Awards).
- Images and/or videos shall not be altered or manipulated, added to, or have any part deleted without Creo’s prior written consent.
- Images and/or videos must not be used for advertising, commercial, promotional, merchandising or endorsement purposes.
- Images and/or videos may not be used in any way that is or might be deemed defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene or immoral.
- Images must not be printed any larger than ½ page without prior written permission.
- When using on social media all images and/or videos must have the photographer, filmmaker or artist credit included.
- A PDF copy of any coverage in which an image appears must be sent to [email protected] upon publication.
For all inquiries please contact the Creo Press Department [email protected] / +44 (0) 20 7886 3051
By registering for the Press Centre you are agreeing to join the Creo press list and will receive relevant information about the company and its projects. Details provided will not be shared with third parties.